Inter Online Store accepts the following payment methods:
• Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Union Pay, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, Visa Electron, rechargeable credit cards and Maestro.
The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
Inter Online Store features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
• PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Your account will be charged when the order is shipped. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
• Amazon Pay: the total amount will be charged when the order is shipped.
• Google Pay: the total amount will be charged when the order is shipped.
• Apple Pay: the total amount will be charged when the order is shipped.
• Sofort Banking: With TÜV-certified SOFORT Banking you can purchase transferring the money in real-time directly from your bank account. No credit card nor registration needed.
While you check out, select SOFORT Banking as your payment option: wait until you are redirected to a secure page and sign into your online banking account with your usual credentials requested to authorise the transaction. You will be redirected back to Inter Online Store and receive shortly your Order Confirmation email.
The total amount will be charged when the order is completed.
• Alipay: the total amount will be charged when the order is completed.
• WeChat Pay: the total amount will be charged when the order is completed.
On Inter Online Store, every purchase is made with maximum security thanks to the implementation of the most advanced encryption services (SSL). We only use protected connections, as demonstrated by the "https" URL prefix and the lock symbol that appears in the browser's address bar.
To safeguard your credit card purchases, you will always be asked to enter your CVV code for every order. As an additional safety measure, you may be asked by your credit card provider to authorise payment by entering a one-time password, an SMS code, or another authentication method.
F.C. Internazionale Milano S.p.A. doesn’t handle any credit card numbers.
Payment is handled by our partner Adyen using secure means of authentication and the strictest banking procedures.
Credit card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by anyone other than the user’s bank. There is no extra cost when paying by credit card.
WHAT ARE "MASTERCARD SECURECODE", "VERIFIED BY VISA", AMERICAN EXPRESS "SAFEKEY" AND JCB "J-SECURE"?
They enable you to create a password - known only to you - that you insert each time you use your debit card online for improved security of your transaction.
Sign up for the service at your credit card website and follow the on-screen instructions when you place an order on our site.