ORDERING ON INTER ONLINE STORE
To make purchases on Inter Online Store you do not need to register; however, we suggest you create an account to access exclusive areas and services dedicated to our customers.
To easily browse our catalogue, select a category from the navigation menu or browse our selections on the homepage. To find something more specific, use our filters or the website search option.
On each product page, you will find all available sizes and colours, a description and the composition of the item. Click on the product image to zoom in and see all of the details.
How to order:
1. From the item page, select the desired colour and size of the product
2. Add the product to your Cart
3. Once you have finished shopping, click the "Checkout" button in your Cart
4. Enter your Shipping address
5. Select a payment method
6. Check that the information you entered is correct and click "Proceed and Buy" If you are paying with a credit card, before completing your purchase you may be asked for a secondary authentication in order for your payment to be authorised. In this case, you will need to insert a one-time password, an SMS code, or another authentication method, in accordance with the established procedures of the credit card provider. You will receive a confirmation email shortly after with the details of your order. From this moment on, our warehouse will take care of everything and as soon as the order ships, we will notify you with another confirmation email.
Order being prepared
The order has been confirmed and we have already sent a confirmation email with the Order Number.
As soon as the order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email with the Tracking Number to track the delivery. It is possible to check the order status at any time by entering your Order ID in the Track Orders and Returns page. Registered users can also find all information related to their orders in the My Account area.